Monday, January 16, 2006

 

Greetings....

A first post probably ought to be more carefully thought-through than this will be --- here's just a note to say that I had a wonderful time with family this weekend and thought having an extended-family blog might help serve as a clearinghouse for family info (rumors, stories, recipes, photos, vacation plans, sermon links, upcoming performances). What's here is rather bare bones (the family skeleton!): please add to this directly (through posts or comments) or by sending me things you'd like me to share by adding to this site.

Comments:
no skeletons here
 
I love the hair Jordan! I forgot just how wild you were...
Mikes on the way to his haircut today...
 
Hi everyone. This is my very first attempt at this blog technology. I'm looking forward to seeing and reading about everyone. Great idea!
Betsy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home